Thursday, March 8, 2007

Who Knew It Could Be So Easy!

It is still always amazing to me that I get such a “wow” reaction when I tell people about The Name Change Kit. While I am not surprised people think the product is great, I am shocked to learn how many people had no idea such a tool existed. Most people tell me that they put off changing their name after they were married or divorced because it required so much work. Some people have even said they had to take a day off of work to stand in line at their local Social Security office. Long gone are those days!

While The Name Change Kit has been around for over a decade, there are still women out there that unfortunately don’t know it exists and are wasting hours or days trying to get their name changed on their own. The Name Change Kit simplifies the entire process and most women I speak with are really excited to find out that changing their name doesn’t have to be a painful process.

Here’s to saving time and making life easier!
Dr. Linda Trott

No comments: