Monday, June 9, 2008

Pick Your Wedding Clergy, Justice-of-the-Peace Or Officiator Carefully - A Real Wedding Officiator's Recent Experience In Southern Calfornia

Yes, I am a wedding officiator- the real thing - not an "Internet" ordained officiator. I actually went to school for this and am a multi-degreed life events officiator. Having said this.... watch out! Today, it is very easy for anyone to become an officiator - this is not good- I could tell you the horror stories from couples who learned the hard way. Most officiators will not tell a bride and groom what they need to know, especially in the wedding industry today. In short, I don't want to see anyone's wedding ceremony ruined by a "fake" officiator. So, I do want to be as much help possible to you, so as to encourage the best decision possible for your wedding officiator selection in Southern California.


So, first pointer, choice of ceremony is mandatory, many officiators don't provide this guarantee. I could tell you the story of one of my weddings yesterday... I co-officiated with a denominational clergy (not from our group). The denominational wedding officiator improvised during the ceremony, the jokes, etc..., none of which were approved by the bride and groom... this was not right. The couple were really taken back. However, I stuck to what my couple and I wrote and to which we mutually agreed - this is what my couple expected, and rightly so. In short, your Southern California wedding officiator should guarantee choice of ceremony, no exceptions! Learn more about The Clergy Network at www.theclergynetwork.com

No comments: